Featuring Axl Rose, Slash, Izzy Stradlin, Duff McKagan, Nikki Sixx, Vince Neil, Tommy Lee, Mick Mars, Razzle and Michael Monroe!
CRUEMAFIA MOOD THEME
Full preview can be found right here.
This mood theme came to be from a roleplay 'verse that somnallocution and I (coffins) created, and as such, is a bit personal. But I figured there must be some Guns N' Roses/Mötley Crüe/Hanoi Rocks fans out there that could squee over it as I do, so it's being released to all you lovely people.
Credit appetite or coffins on your Livejournal. Whether it's on your layout or profile page, I don't mind, just please credit. I worked hard on this.
Download and host on your own server. Photobucket is a good one, especially if you use the Flock browser's picture uploader. Do not hotlink.
Comment if you take, please! I'd like to see where this is going. :)
Download the .rar file here!
1. Download the file (cruemafia moodtheme by appetite.rar) and extract the files.
2. Upload the pictures in the cruemafia folder to your chosen picture host. Do not change the file names and make sure all 132 mood pictures are uploaded.
3. Go to the Admin Console. In the box, paste this:
moodtheme_create "Cruemafia" "by appetite @ lj"
Then hit 'execute'. If you put it in correctly, another page with another box should come up, as well as a number. Keep this page open.
4. Open 'admin console codes.txt', included in the .rar file. Use the replace tool to replace '12345' with the number the console gave you. Also replace 'http://hosting.com/' with the URL of the folder storing your images. Make sure the url you replace it with ends with a forward slash ( / ).
5. Copy the edited codes from the notepad file to the admin console and hit execute again. If you've done everything correctly, a page should come up with your correct codes.
6. Go to LJ's customize options. Under the Display tab, there will be a Mood Themes section. Scroll down on the drop down box until you find your new mood theme -- it should be named 'Cruemafia'. Hit save changes.
You're done! Your mood theme should now be displaying on your LJ.
If you're having any problems with getting the mood theme to work, feel free to leave a comment and I'll try to help the best I can.
Comment, credit, enjoy! :)